We developed the first Coordinated Community Response (CCR) to domestic abuse in the UK.
We have extensive experience of developing, managing and operating a successful coordinated response that produces results. We are also highly experienced at translating this model into local contexts.
What we can do for you
We can help you bring together all the different local agencies that play a part in tackling abuse, from prevention to prosecution and beyond, help them to coordinate their activities, review their performance, identify gaps, and support them to improve.
We can offer:
- Full local partnership review.
- Support coordinating children’s, health and mental health services.
- Support maintaining or developing your Specialist Domestic Violence Courts.
- Support securing Domestic Abuse Housing Alliance accreditation.
- Domestic Homicide Review Chairing.
- Support making your Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conferences more effective.
- Survivor consultation.
Contact us to find out how we can help you make domestic abuse survivors safer in your area.
'Sandwell Domestic Abuse Strategic Partnership found the work undertaken by Standing Together to be extremely beneficial. We have, to date, used the document to guide our discussions around future developments; in particular using the recommendations to endeavour to steer the Governance structures in the future.
Standing Together utilised their expertise in delivering a co-ordinated community response to Domestic Violence to help Sandwell identify and assess the partnerships' strengths and weaknesses as a mechanism for moving forward.'
Domestic Violence Coordinator, Sandwell Domestic Abuse Strategic Partnership, 2011