Trust and Transparency
Your trust is very important to us and all personal data is stored safely and secured in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. We will never sell your personal details to anyone and will only use your data for the purposes we tell you about. We will always explain clearly what the information we are collecting about you and why.
What personal data of yours we may collect and process
- Information you give us about yourself when filling in forms to register for workshops and training courses, attendance of conferences and completing application forms.
- We may ask you for contact information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us we may keep your data for our records
- We also collect certain types of personal information that is necessary to carry out our services and to deliver our charitable objectives. The collection and processing of such information is subject to strict confidentiality rules and relevant protocols.
How we use your personal data
Any or all data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Data may be used for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, data analysis and research
- To provide you with information and changes to our services
- To deal with enquiries, complaints and feedback
Controlling use of your Data
Our intention is to put you in control of what happens with your data. You will be given the options to restrict our use of that data for direct marketing purposes or sharing with third parties.
Assessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data directly held and collected by STADV (where such data is held). Once an access request has been submitted formally with the correct information for us to be able to reply, the information will be provided within 30 days.
- You have the right to have inaccurate information updated and where notified, we will ensure this is carried out at the earliest convenience. You have the right for information to be erased as long as we do not need to maintain that information for legal or other relevant needs.
- Data security is of great importance to STADV and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure data collected via the website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data; however transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to the website.